Welcome to Edu Swim, Swim School. Please note: This enrolment form and the contract, terms and conditions of membership must be read in their entirety. All sections of this enrolment must be completed. You will be bound by the terms and conditions in this enrolment and contract submission.
Swimming contract of enrolment between EDU Swim School/Alicia Smit And the pupil of their parent/gaurdian.
I/We hereby agree to pay all fees due to Edu Swim School on time and up to date.
I/We hereby certify that the details as set put herein are both true and correct and confirm that I/We have read and understand the terms and conditions contained herein, and agree to be bound hereby.
Rules and Regulations
1. No cash accepted. Internet payments are welcome to be made to: FNB Branch code: Reference: Family code given by the swim school
2. Fees are payable in advance, BEFORE the first lesson of every month. Fees paid after the 7th will be charged R50 per week for every week your fees remain in arrears.
3. The parent/guardian agrees to pay all charges including legal fees which may arise in the event that legal or other action being taken by Edu Swim School to recover any fees or amount due, including, but not restricted to, collection commission, whether action is commenced or not. As set out in the document, are automatically accepted by parent/guardian.
4. Once a single payment has been made it is accepted that the terms and conditions of the Edu Swim School
5. TERMANATING LESSONS: Membership shall continue for an indefinite period subject to ONE TERM’s written notice. All notices must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than the end of the first week of a new term.
6. Classes are given throughout the year and are NOT closed during school holidays. The swimming school will be closed on public holidays.
7. Swimmers must attend lessons equipped with a suitable swimming costume, no bikinis and baggy shorts are permitted. Swimmers must supply their own towel. Swimming caps must be worn at all times, swimmer not wearing a cap will be issued one, the cost of which will be added onto the end of the month statement.
8. Lessons missed, cancelled or not attended will not be caught up.. Those lessons missed due to public holidays will not be caught up.
9. Your children may not run around the pool area nor enter without permission from the instructress.
10. Swimmers must blow their nose and go to the toilet before starting the lesson.
11. Should your child misbehave and disrupt a class he/she will be given a warning, should he/she persist with such behavior, he/she will be requested to leave the class.
12. Edu Swim School will not be liable for the loss or misplacement of articles belonging to the swimmer or any person entering the premises of 837 Baccara Street, Montana.
I hereby wave any claim which I may at any time have against either Edu Swim School, Alicia Smit of Baccara Street 837, Montana, and or any instructor or any person in control thereof or in charge thereof shall be liable in any manner whatsoever for any damage, loss of life, bodily injury or damage to, or loss of property, whatsoever nature from whatsoever cause, whether caused by negligence of the teacher/s and/or instructors and or employee or any person acting on their behalf, which may be caused or arise from the above lessons or from any other tuition/sporting activity/transportation offered or taught by the instructors/drivers or a result of being on or entering the premises of 837 Baccara Street, Montana, and I hereby indemnify and shall keep indemnified the instructors/drivers against any and all claims by any person arising out of the cause whatsoever arising out of the above mentioned lessons and/or tuition and/or transportation and/or sporting activities or by virtue of being present at 837 Baccara Street, Montana.
|Back||Back to top|